Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Philosophy of Change

There seems to be so many changes that impacted me over the last few years and will for the years to come. Things like changing positions at work, taking more responsibility for the work at home, wrestling the finances, isolation at the office, and other issues. A large change has been in Katie's health, who has suffered for over 6 years in pain, which I believe that she is just now seeing a glimmer of hope.

Some good things too. Some recognition, some new friends, some new job possibilities and some new challenges.

I'v seen some bad things happen in my life, but I have seen so many good things that overtake the bad, that I can't help think that "all things worked together for good". There is no denying that bad things happen and change your life, but I've learned to wait just a little longer to see the good that comes out of it.

Sounds simple and it isn't, but its worth the wait.

No comments: